2.28.2012

I love LOVE

If you didn't know, I'm a lover of love. Sappy mushy ol' love. I've been called a hopeless romantic and you know what, that's totally okay with me...(I think my obsession with Marlena from Days of our Lives did it to me.)

Case in point.

A little upcoming wedding this weekend that I am so over the moon about I can't even stand it. Seriously. Two of our very best friends are getting married...to each other!! I was friends with Matt before I even dated Andy, Andy and Matt have been friends since high school and I have been friends with Alicia for just as long. They're even Emmie's god parents. And though they were just dating when they became god parents...and there was no pressure...I knew they would get married. Oh my god I love being right....but being right about love...can it get any better?!

Anyways...totally rambling about a wedding that isn't even my own.  Hmm...I wonder what the rules are about blogging about someone else's wedding?? I mean, I'm sure they totally want their wedding exposed to the internets right??

And to make the sappy-fate-love-Lover in all of us believe just a little more...let's look at a Facebook photo from just a few summers ago when Matt and Alicia were just friends. Cute pic, more specifically, read the comments.


Kudos to Bridgett for calling it early! Any lottery numbers you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment