I know, it's not really that much of a holiday....but it is one more occasion for Andy to send me flowers at work and we know I like that. (Andy: this is a not so subtle message that yes, there should be flowers arriving to my desk shortly. Perhaps a nice card when I get home, dinner would be great and a foot rub would be just fantastic. Thanks in advance.) (The rest of the internets: I'll let you know how that goes over.)
Anyways...
Let's take a stroll down memory lane shall we.
Do you remember this Valentine's Day sweetness one year ago?!
Oh mah gaaawd.
Quite possibly one of my fave pics of all time. Little cherub face looking all sweet and innocent. Oh. Love.
Yeah, I don't even have a Valentine's Day photo of the Little Miss this year. First off, I went to Target last night at 8pm to prepare her school treats. Hey, did you know that is a huge mistake?! Note to self, be more prepared next time. And secondly, I wouldn't be able to get that crazy monkey to sit still for a picture if I begged and pleaded and promised ponies and such...
Speaking of crazy monkeys.
The Valentine's Day school treats: I didn't even steal the idea from Pinterest people! (I stole it from my friend Erin, which is totally different!)
Seriously, how cute (and easy)(and cheap)(and healthy) is this idea?! Emmie loves bananas and hopefully her little friends will too!

No comments:
Post a Comment