You know how you have a project to work on, but you also know you have like three months to complete it? So every night you tell yourself you'll just do it tomorrow...and then bam the project needs to actually get done because you're kind of moving into a new house in less than TWO WEEKS!
So, sneak peek on the new big girl bedroom of one Miss Emmie Fellows:
I had these white gauzy curtains from the nursery and I decided instead of throwing them, I would try to upcycle them, Pinterest style.
The supplies sat in my car for the entire summer, until Sunday when we were having breakfast at Nana and Papa's and I commented on this project needing to get done. So mom said let's do it. And then dad watched us and decided to take part in project curtain revamp and Andy, the smart man that he is, stayed far, far away in Elmo land with Emmie.
Painters tape + paint = stripes!
When we started I asked Andy what he thought. And on a scale of one to ten in being able to pull this project off, Andy gave us a two. No faith.
And because my family was born without the patience gene, we used the blow dryer to speed the process along.
And I give us a TEN in pulling this off! You know I like to be crafty...as much as I like to be right.
(Update: the finished big girl room)



I love them. Completely. I can not wait to see pictures of them hanging in their final destination.
ReplyDelete