1.27.2010

what...a day

If my blog had sound you'd be hearing a little Monica circa 1995...It's Just One of Them Days...

Some days (Tuesday to be precise) you wake up and as much as you try to get out on the right side of the bed....you sprint to the phone and trip over your shoes at 6:15 in the morning to hear your employee's voice - calling in sick. Sick, dead, school's opening late...whatever. I now have to haul it to shower (unfortunately I had already pulled the extra-snooze-hair-in-pony look Monday so I had to shower), get ready and drive a solid 15 minutes to get to work to open the bank by 7am...oh and Andy has to snow blow me out of the drive way.

Obviously there was retail therapy needed to survive the rest of the day. Cute top. Score. Super cute dress. Double score. Thanks Macy's. Return to work and Google Bing my new dress to send a picture to Jeana. Oh fun, this dress is also sold at Sears for half the price. Um, WTF Macy's, Marshall Fields, Dayton's...whoever you are now I remember why I hate you.

Add in no breakfast, a really annoying customer that just walked into my office, as I was seconds away from leaving, sure that my employees could not handle her private banking matters (um, yes, yes they can actually that's why they're here), a terrible experience at ghetto Hornbacher's and driving behind the slowest people ever on the way home and I was about to explode.


The only thing to slightly calm my nerves...a package awaiting my arrival at home. I need something cool for Chelsea to sign right?!

2 comments:

  1. So I want to know about this dress that is found at Macy's and Sears...WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so Tuesday sucked BUT tomorrow is Friday which means we're one day closer to Dance Party USA part duex... ps the dress was super amazing and Macys can suck a nut.

    ReplyDelete