1. Can you use profanity in your blog? If so, this blog is about to become a lot more interesting.
2. What exactly are followers and how do I get more? If you're my follower, I promise never to ask you to drink the Kool-Aid.
3. Now that I'm a blogger, do I need to use the word "musings"? It seems this word is in every blog.
4. Is there a protocol as to how often one should blog? I mean what if I don't have anything to say...
5. What about Facebook? Do I abandon FB and focus solely on my new blog? I don't know if I can come up with quipy one line status updates and blog postings all at the same time!
6. When is the correct time to use the strike out function to cross out a word and replace it with a better funnier one? I see this done a lot and I don't want to be over, under or incorrectly using it!
Apologies:
1. To my friends. If you choose to read my blog, you're probably going to hear my stories more than once, so I apologize in advance.
2. To anyone I will probably offend at sometime. Chances are there will come a time when I forget my mom, grandma and potentially coworkers will be reading this blog, so in advance I apologize for that as well.
3. To my husband. You know I'm going to throw you under the bus in this blog. You do many funny things and I think people should be aware of how silly you really are; I think you'll appreciate it one day. So I apologize in advance to you as well.
I love your blog. Is it weird that I look forward to your posts?
ReplyDeleteOkay I'll answer a few of your questions:
ReplyDelete1) I don't know if profanity is allowed but I highly recommend it... like a lot.
4) at least twice a week... daily seems excessive, maybe take Sunday off.
5) You're keeping Facebook end of story.
ps good post, keep it up.
Yes...stay on fb...
ReplyDeleteHoly shit...it worked...but why am I the dork with my email address included...
ReplyDelete