7.13.2012

Is it just me?

We're a Bachelorette kind of family. Yes, Emmie calls her Emineee and thinks that every pretty blonde on tv is Emineee.

But here's the thing, I'm not so much into the fellas on the show this year and let's be honest, it's a pretty boring season. If she does somehow end up with Chris Harrison, now that's a story line I can get in to. The guys are nice enough and all, but Jef especially annoys me. First off, Jef with one F? And then there's his twin. Every time Jef is on, I think of this guy, in the middle:


I don't know his name, but he was in a few early 2000 movies like Not Another Teen Movie and other craptastic ones.

Anyways, just wondering if you see it too.

1 comment:

  1. Ok yes that picture is ridiculous. I agree. But there is something about Arie (I mean come on, an e at the end? we know that isn't right) that doesn't sit right with me. I can't even pinpoint it. So Jef is the winner by default. Plus I just love awkward but endearing boys like him. Ha.

    ReplyDelete