7.19.2012

Baby J

This week, Emmie got to try her hand at the whole having a baby in the house thing. We had James over for a bit Wednesday night to practice, I mean play, I totally mean play, we wouldn't invite James over just to see what Emmie would do. No, we wanted to give mama a break and play with a baby.

Emmie's take aways from the evening:

*I will call the baby "baby" no matter how many times they ask me to say James.

*I just want to touch the baby's eyes and ears and mouth, I don't know why dad is on such high alert every time I go after baby's face with my poking finger.

*I don't care how many times you tell me the baby doesn't want a Cheerio, I know he does.

*If baby is wearing socks, I need to be wearing socks.

*If baby's paci falls out, even if for a split second, I will shove it back in.

*I was just bringing baby my Little People House to play with, I don't know why mom had to move him to the couch.

*I will let the baby look at my blanky, but that's it and I will make sure he knows it's MINE.

*I will wake up and immediately ask where baby is.



No comments:

Post a Comment