I was sitting at my desk today trying to work myself into a work out excitement. Sometimes, okay most of the times, I'm not that interested. But today I had no excuse. No errands to run, no country to try to sneak into and the gym clothes were sitting right there...I just needed to get my ass off my chair and head out. Then I got the call. It's never good to see the daycare on caller ID.
To the clinic we went. She had gooey eye and just kinda looked a mess in general. Daycare figured it was pink eye. Ugh.
An hour in the waiting room later and two seconds with the doc, she has double pink eye and a double ear infection. Aw shit. Poor kid! No wonder she was up every hour and a half last night...her eyes were crusted shut and her ears hurt like hell.
So now she's sleeping away in her car seat and I'm trying to disinfect the WHOLE HOUSE. And not to be a hypochondriac, but I'm pretty sure I have pink eye too.
That wasn't exactly the excuse to not work out I was looking for...
Poor baby (and mama)! Feel better soon!
ReplyDelete