5.02.2011

The cough.

I swear the nurses at the children's clinic are paid on commission.

Whenever I call in questioning some symptoms, they say I should bring Emmie in. And then we miraculously get an appointment within the hour. And then I have to haul ass to daycare in the "suburbs" of Fargo and then haul ass back "into town" to the clinic. To arrive just in time to wait twenty minutes to be seen and then wait an additional thirty minutes to see the doctor. And then, I'm told she's fine.

Seriously. (Not like I want her to be sick, but I'm just sayin')

And all the while, did I mention that I didn't have time to go to the bathroom before I left work? And foolishly thought I would be seen promptly by the doctor? I was in pain. Okay, so the last part doesn't happen every time, but it did today, and it was bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment