1.13.2011

not as expected, hey big shocker.

So...we had our newborn photos taken a while ago. Just this week we got the proof CD and mama is not happy. I'm afraid I put this out to the Universe before the photos were taken; for some reason I just knew it wasn't going to work out. Damn me and my magical powers.

Obviously the subject could not be cuter or more perfect if she tried, but the photographer and I clearly had a different vision. I had to pull her baby announcement out of my ass, but thankfully I like a challenge and I think it turned out pretty great. And of course I paid an excessive amount to expedite the shipping because she's almost a toddler by now. (I'll post it once all is said and done.)

For now, here are some other photos that didn't make me barf...because damn she's cute if I do say so myself. Not biased at all by the way.


Thumbs down photographer - my thoughts exactly kid.






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the last one. Who did your pics out of curiosity?

    ReplyDelete