I made the decision over lunch that the remainder of the day stuck in my office was just not going to happen. It was 80 degrees out and sunny with just a little wind. And I was feeling a little Vitamin D deficient.
I headed to Target to buy some new sunscreen. You know how every year you just bust out the same thing of sunscreen you’ve been using for, oh I don’t know, ever…and last year it was a little chunky? Well it was definitely time for new SPF this season. I also bought myself a new sundress only because I didn’t want to stop by home before I went to mom’s to tan (for those of you who don’t know, we live about 2 miles away from mom and pop and yes that’s how
Mom’s house has two great things going for it. A fence to block any wind and no Tucker. Who wants to take an afternoon off to lay out just to have a dog breathing his dog breath all over you? Not this girl. Oh and third bonus, mom’s house has treats.
So after two hours in the sun, an apple and this delicious strawberry frozen thing, it was time to head home. Oh if every afternoon could be this wonderful!
Jealous!! I was at work until 7:15. How does that lovely sun feel?!?!
ReplyDelete