2.03.2010

She's come a long way since Speed

I heart Sandra Bullock.

I think I’ve always like her, but I really love her ever since I saw The Blindside. She always looks amazing on the Red Carpet and her acceptance speeches are to die for. I mean, she said bullsh*t at the live Critic’s Choice Awards and then made out with Meryl Streep and at the Golden Globes she mouthed a big F-Bomb when they called her name. Could she be any funnier? And the fact that she is still madly in love with her husband makes me happy.

My new found love for Sandra Bullock is also making me love this award season, well it’s that or the endless winter cold that has me in a perma lockdown at home.

I’ll be intently watching the Oscars in March hoping Sandra Bullock sweeps the Award Season – I also have a special place in my heart for Steve Martin so the night just couldn’t get any better.


And her reaction to her Oscar nomination is another reason I heart her: “When asked how she would prepare for the Oscars, Bullock joked, ‘I do believe some liposuction is in order, a very strict diet regime, and I will acquire a very light English accent.’”



And in other celebrity gossip, it appears that Chelsea and her long time lover have called it quits. I need to give her a call and see if this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment