Let's talk about online shopping for a moment.
Is anyone else aahbsessed this season? While I believe I've posted about online shopping before, this time I really really mean it.
The deals. They're out of control these days! From Black Friday to Cyber Monday does it even matter? They all seem legitimately amazing. And really, you're foolish to spend full price or pay shipping for anything.
And then....a blog commenter (thank you jbricks) told me about Ebates.com and while I had heard of it before....I really had no clue.
You guys! It's the coolest, easiest thing ever! You seriously just go to Ebates.com and pick the store you want to shop at...Gap, Amazon, Macy's, you name it. And then it directs you to their website. THAT'S IT! (They also list any current promos that store is running)
And then.....you get a certain percent back in cash in the mail!
2% here, 2% there.....SEVEN PERCENT at Gap! All for one extra click. I can do that.
Annnd, if you forget about good old Ebates and fill up your Gap cart...you can just hop back over to Ebates and all of your stuff is still in your cart!
Happy Shopping to all and to all a good night!
You're welcome Kelsey!! I've gotten several checks! Pretty nice, but dangerous as well!
ReplyDeleteLove Ebates!!! Check out befrugal as well. Works just like ebates but sometimes has better cash back options or has a few different stores to shop. :-)
ReplyDelete