10.24.2013

I've been busy...

Doing what? I have no idea. Ever had one of those weeks...or months? Can we talk about it being Halloween next week? How did that happen? My little Frankenstein got his stitches out this week so we'll be moving forward with a different costume idea.

Anyways, I've been busy. There has been the family photo session which has required a stupid amount of time coordinating outfits...matching but not too matchy, trying to look put together but not like oh hey we're trying super hard over here.  And then the day of, I end up putting together a completely different look using pretty much everything we already own. Typical.

And then, there is the internet. The time suck of Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram. I'm working on searching the internet for ideas on Halloween treats, a first birthday, turning the den into a playroom, and finding a new eye cream after mine decided to leave me with a red puffy under eye.

And now...the online wandering has gone a new direction. Maybe I'm just late to the game but let me introduce you to Bradsdeals.com, jane.com and pinkEpromise.com. 

Jane and PinkEPromise are dealsy like sites, I've never actually purchased anything so I can't confirm the quality, but they're fun to browse, add to my shopping cart, remember my credit card is all the way downstairs and then turn on the tv instead. And Bradsdeals is just a compilation of all the deals around, it's pretty great.

So yeah, I've been busy doing super important things.

1 comment:

  1. Here is another one for you, Ebates.com. You get paid for shopping! All kinds of stores, old navy, gap, sephora...just click on the stores from their website and it tracks your purchases and sends you a check for cash back in the mail!

    ReplyDelete