Hi. We're kids. Could we be any cuter?
Ethan, Claire, Declan, Emmie and Molly.
The kids and the parents and more friends gathered on Saturday for the Bison game. I don't claim to be a Bison fan, but I am a fan of friends and drinking so it was the perfect excuse to partake in the latter with the former. (I do claim to be a grammar gal but I'm not even sure if I said that correctly...not enough time in the day to google it.)
After the funs, the fevers set in.
Starting with Emmie. Finishing with Ethan. And from what I've heard on the street, Molly too. Oh such is life. The sickies aren't acting so terribly sicky, except for a massive fever and a blah feeling. Ethan is also popping through a top tooth and is already on the pink meds for an ear infection. Basically the tenth month is kicking his little ass.


Who coordinated their outfits?? :)
ReplyDelete