7.16.2013

WOTY

I’m going to submit my entry into the Wife of the Year competition. I’m sure I’ll win. I don’t exactly know what the prize is, but I’m hoping for some luxurious vacation that includes spas and champagne and sleeping in and such. Now, I don’t think I’m going to win based on my cleaning or cooking skills, however, in home décor I kicked some major ass.
 
So, we know that Andy is a Pearl Jam fan. Let’s reminisce on the Canadian concert debacle.
 
Andy has had a Pearl Jam poster from a Fargo concert rolled up and tucked in a bin with all his others, since 2003. Chances of it actually going up on the wall….probably as likely as me attending another PJ concert in Canada.
 
And then we had a son.
 
And Andy had mentioned once he would like to frame that poster and put it in the nursery.
 
And then, for Father’s Day, I did.
 
And then, I finally hung it on Ethan's wall:

 

 
 
 
E: Mom, why is Paul Bunyan strapped to a semi?
Me: Good question Ethan.

No comments:

Post a Comment