5.09.2012

This week in numbers.

2. The times my heart has literally skipped a beat out of excitement...over dip. First, when I opened the fridge and saw left over 7 layer dip from the night before that I had completely forgotten about and second, when I got to work Monday morning and saw French onion dip from our potluck, orange label obviously and yes, I had it for breakfast.

13. The number of cardigans I pulled from the washing machine Monday night. Wardrobe rut much? And that is just the number of cardigans in need of washing. I mean, that’s just ridiculous and it’s not going to get any better. Is there anything easier than a tank and a cardigan to get you through a pregnancy?

23. The number of Tupperware containers we cleaned out of the fridge before garbage day. Seriously. 23 containers full of leftover food. And not moldy old food…like four carrots here, two potatoes there…because you know, we’re always going to feed them to Emmie…and then we don’t.

3530. Our new house number! Ok, future house number. We signed our lives away but we won't start digging until this house sells...the thought of two mortgage payments is just a little too anxiety provoking for us.

All of those numbers added together and multiplied by another big number. The dollar amount we saw at the bottom of Andy’s medical bill. Holy hell. And half the cost was from the pharmacy...apparently that IVIG really was liquid gold.



No comments:

Post a Comment