1.02.2012

oh hello 2012

Hello there New Year. So nice to see you. I'm not going to lie, 2011 will be missed, but 2012 I can't wait to see what's in store. You've got some big shoes to fill.

There were engagements and weddings and pregnancies and babies, some heartbreak and sadness and a first birthday for the most amazing little person I know.  And 2012, I suspect there will be more of the same.

That engagement will turn into a marriage, that pregnancy will turn into a sweet baby, that new baby will turn into a smiling, laughing little girl, that heartbreak will turn into a long awaited pregnancy and that one year old will get even older this year and continue to amaze me with every little thing she does.

So yeah 2012, I hear this is the last year...so let's make it a good one eh.

1 comment: