Remember back when this blog was about headbands and pinterest...and now it's all about puke? I don't know about you but oh god I miss the good ol' days.
It's been a week to say the least and it's only Tuesday. The days are honestly running together so I can't even 100% confirm that it's Tuesday.
I was all ready to blog my heart out about Emmie puking on Andy, because really is there anything funnier than that? And then I got the call from daycare that she threw up after lunch. Come.On. And yet again, she's happy as a clam. But we went to the clinic anyways.
Ear infection. This kid can't catch a break. (And to get a good view the doc had to clean her ear with this little tool and she screamed bloody murder from the office to our house. Now, Fargo isn't all that big, but it felt like I was driving to the moon with her shrill little screams in the backseat. So.Sad. I'm not gonna lie, by the end I was crying too.)
And I'm thisclose to putting damn tubes in myself. I'm sure Pinterest has an at home version of that right?
There's got to be a DIY tubes tutorial on pinterest. Poor emmie! Hopefully the puking and sickness ends soon!!!
ReplyDeleteDid the doc say if the puking was actually because of the ear infections or was that a coincidence?
ReplyDeleteKels, I will tell you tubes are the BEST THING EVER. Jesse had them at age 1, 2 and 3. Changes their life (and yours) forever.
ReplyDelete