3.29.2010

I like me some free stuff

So we all know a while back I ordered a Chelsea Handler shirt and it made my day when it arrived. Well, a week or so later…I received another shirt. That’s a little odd I thought, but my credit card didn’t get charged, so Kristin benefitted from their mistake.


Well, I just received another shirt. Yes, a third, exact same Chelsea shirt…along with a note apologizing for their delay and a free I Heart Chuy wife beater and a copy of Are You There Vodka. WTF?

I mean I like me some free stuff, but this is getting out of hand. Send me some different merch and we’re in business, but the same shirt three times, not that interested.

My conscience is getting the better of me though and I’m wondering how the totally pissed off customer missing all their goods is feeling. So do I try to contact someone or hope to create a softball team with all my matching Ts?

1 comment:

  1. Softball team. With Andy as the coach in the I heart Chuy wifebeater. A classic look.

    ReplyDelete