That's it. We're done! No more weekends in the apartment.
Come Friday we'll be sleeping at the new house and I am so excited...and so ready to get there!
I'd love to keep up the 'apartment life ain't so bad' schpeel...but seriously. We're so over it! Survivable yes, but this last week is killing us. Have I mentioned:
- The people upstairs are atrocious. So loud and at really odd hours. And they vacuum, constantly.
- In Andy's words: he could spit clean the dishes better than the dishwasher.
- The water is scalding hot in two seconds. Like burn your hand off, but once you get it hot, there's no water pressure.
- The thirteen channels of non-cable. Totally ridiculous. Oh but we for some weird reason get VH1 and MTV, so it's been a Jersey Shore kind of weekend. (DirectTV will be meeting us at the door once we sign our closing paperwork).
- No matter where I'm at, there is not sufficient lighting to tweeze my eyebrows. And if you know me, you know I like my tweezer as much as my family.
- I've already got that disorder that comes around in the winter when you never see sun, because blankets cover every window...because the blinds are pathetic and I'm pretty sure people are watching us, always.
- The kitchen light randomly shuts off...like for no reason at all. Which is super fun when eating dinner and Emmie says "where'd Emmie go?"
5 more nights.

No comments:
Post a Comment