9.07.2012

stain master

So we all know how I heart Pinterest. But this, this is quite possibly my best Pinfind yet.

Dawn + Hydrogen Peroxide + Baking Soda = Death to all Stains.

And I don't mean just stains...I mean set in stains that you've have tried everything else for. You know all the onesies that are now just pajama onesies because they can't be seen in public? Yeah, totally clean.

Or the weird oily stain on your gray shirt that is too cute to toss so you have to wear a cardigan with it every time...gone!

Or the red wine stain on your white sweatpants...because you're not doing it right unless your wine is in a cup and you're in pajamas...set in from January and you've bleached and Shouted 'til you can't Shout anymore....white again!!

I didn't even follow the directions and I'm sure there is some real ratio you're supposed to use, but I really wanted to try it out, so I just mixed the three together in a bowl and rubbed it on the stains. I let it sit for a few hours and then threw it in the wash. Voila!

So there you have it, Pinterest success of the week. And no, I didn't take any before and after pics, so you'll just have to take my word for it.

1 comment:

  1. Also a great recipe if your dog ever gets sprayed by a skunk!! Sorry, totally random, but it works! Takes the smell out instantly!

    ReplyDelete