Oh, did I forget to blog about the weekend that sent us into double digits?!
Weekend Ten!!
Not too much to report. Errands, nap fighting, family fun time. The usual.
Let's talk about what else today is....GBS half anniversary.
Six months ago, the doctor confirmed my husband did not have a brain tumor. Six months ago, the doctor confirmed he did not have MS. Six months ago, we never knew Gillain Barre was the best thing we could have hoped for.
I look back at this post and I can't even believe I had enough composure to write a full sentence let alone lots of paragraphs - because that is not at all how I was feeling! And had I known the outcome would have been this okay, I probably would've been a lot more sane. Yes, there were many days that the man in hospital was calming me down, thank you dear for always being strong when I can't be.
Andy believes he is at 100% with just some occasional tingling in his toes. And knowing how bad this could have been, I think we'll take tingling toes any day.
No comments:
Post a Comment