Here's the sitch:
My appointment this morning, lamesville. Nothing new to report.
No additional xrays, no fancy cure...nothing.
He confirmed the fracture and said he'd see me in a month. What? That's it?
I asked what the healing time frame is and he said 6-8 weeks. I almost lost it. Let's think pessimistically, because that's what I do the best, and go with 8 weeks. Oh funny, that's the week of my c-section.
So I can't pick up Emmie for 8 weeks due to my arm and then another 6 weeks after that because of the little cutting me open thing.
I am really sad. I'm already feeling so disconnected from my peanut and I now realize it's only going to get worse. Maybe it's not such a bad thing that I can't carry her now...maybe then she won't blame the baby for me not holding her later?!
That's my story.
The arm really doesn't hurt that bad, it's just super annoying. I can't straighten my arm or rotate my wrist. But I can type...so that's nice. Oh and did I mention the super fun charley horses I've been getting in my bicep...I'm thisclose to amputating.
Who wants to come pack up the apartment and then put it all away in the new house?? Okaythanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment