Anyways....Matt and Alicia are having a baby! And we're due only weeks apart. Fun huh? And so, it was baby shower weekend. Alicia didn't really want anyone to fuss and throw a baby shower...but, tough shiz it happened anyways. Remember Emmie's baby bash? Yeah, I had my work cut out for me.
We lunched at John Alexander's in Moorhead and even her MSP besties made the drive, along with Kris all the way from the Biz. Might I add that hosting any event at a restaurant is like God's gift to a pregnant gal living in an apartment? Seriously, I decorated the table, made some appetizer decisions and that was it.
| The table. You know how I love to use wrapping paper for table runners. This time I stepped it up and layered paper. |
| "She will enter your life and fill a special place in your heart. A place you never even knew was empty." |
| Thank you Sam's for beautiful flowers. I decided I might be a florist in my next life. And thank you Target for the perfect tin buckets with a little chalkboard area. |
| Fargo girls. |
| Mamas. |
And I have more photos to share and I have more to report on the weekend, but I need to save it for another day. Blogger just told me I have reached my photo limit...and I'm thisclose to losing my shit trying to figure out what is going on. So yeah...wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment