We took some family photos last week to prove that I was indeed pregnant and I do care about Baby Dos. How did I ever take weekly photos the first time around? Oh yeah, there was no almost two year old running the show.
I didn't have super high expectations, because of said almost two year old. But oh my god...she was amazing. The photographer brought with this little pink chair and Emmie could not get enough of it! She was all, I'll sit right here, you take a picture of me and I'll smile every time you say cheese! We were amazed. And the weather was perfect. And in 32 minutes, we were back in the car, which of course made for a very happy husband.
So here is a sneak peek, sorry if you've already seen them on Facebook and I'm just boring you now.
 |
| Pink chair = love. |
 |
| I don't think I have one photo of just me and Emmie...and nothing this sweet! |
 |
| She likes baby brother already! |
 |
We were taking a photo while she was sitting and
then she just laid down...like hey, this could be a good shot! |
Thank you Trudy at
Simply Taken for awesome pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment