3.07.2010

Weekend Rewind

Today. I tried to move my blog to Wordpress. I almost lost my shit. Not lost my blog, photos etc. kind of shit...but my mind. I thought I loved Wordpress, but I'm not so sure now. First of all, if you want to change your theme to something that is not theirs, you have to pay. WTF is that? I like my internet and everything about it to be free. I also couldn't figure out how to add my blogroll, probably user error, but at that point I'd had enough. So, I'll just keep my separate blog homes out of laziness. I did change the layout here, obviously, hope you likey.

Saturday night. I hung out with the fam and celebrated my cousin Amy's birthday. Duane's pizza, marble cake and ice cream. Mmm. Like I do at every family function, I painted my cousins' toenails - ages 5 and 25. The 5 year old, EmaRae guessed Amy's age at 56 and my age at 6. Ha!

Saturday morning. Another story that reinforces why everything that happens to Andy is just funnier. It is. It went something like this:

It's 9am and I'm being productive, the early bird catches the worm sleeping. Andy's phone rings. It's his mother. The bedroom door flies open.

A: Get up right now!
K: Um, why? What did your mom say?
A: We have to go to the store.
K: Ok, why?
A: My grandma has a yeast infection and we need to buy her medicine.
K: ::silence::
K: ::laughing::

I mean really, it's a pretty good story, made even funnier just by happening to Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment