And I've been awake since 4am.
It's like I took a shot of Red Bull before I went to bed and that midnight to 4am stint was just a power nap to prepare me for the day.
Let's discuss why this sucks.
A) I love sleep. There's nothing worse than wanting to sleep but staring at the ceiling instead. I've done a good 30 rotations from back to stomach, side to side. Still nothing.
B) I don't have to work today. What a cruel joke. I heart sleeping in more than anyone and here I am, bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5am.
C) I'm so busy with fun things today, I don't even think I will have time for a nap. Well, this is really going to screw things up.
Let's discuss what I've learned on Good Morning America, super early edition.
A) You're not supposed to use Dog Flee & Tick medicine on cats. Thanks genius.
B) Girls are better than boys in the area of reading. Also, probably could have figured that out on my own.
C) The president picked Kansas to win the NCAA tournament. Glad you're hard at work on the tough issues.
D) I should really be sleeping.
So now, I'm channel surfing trying to find the most-likely-to-induce-sleep program. I'm banking on the local Prairie Public Service channel. I'm also trying to steer clear of infomercials, we don't need this early morning to end in sleep deprived misuse of the credit card too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!
No comments:
Post a Comment