3.19.2010

Flash Back Friday

I've had a lot of time on my hands lately, so I've been going through old photos. Enjoy!

Some oldies, some goodies, and some favorites.


Wedding!


My 25th Birthday

Where did this adorable puppy go?


Swerving's wedding

Trisha's wedding

One of my faves
Dunn's wedding

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I have so many comments....
    1) I LOVE the wedding photos, love, love, love!
    2) Crazy to see Alicia so blonde AND Trisha blonde, who knew! Not me, apparently?
    3) You have no bangs in any of these photos, & I feel like you've always had them?
    4) I love that all you girls are in all the photos! There's something to be said for girlfriends!!
    5) I love looking @ photos (probably because I never take any of my own) anyway I love pictures so post more, PLEASE!
    6) Lastly, I can't believe Tucker was ever that small, so dam cute!

    ReplyDelete