Oranges. Damn a good orange is something spectacular. And using my new purple peeler, priceless.

Giuliana and Bill. The new season is coming to end in a couple weeks and I'm totally bummed. Just another show I love to DVR.
Andy. Yep, lame but I really do like him. I was destressing with a long bath the other night and Andy delivered cheese and crackers. Ok, I asked him to...but he still did it and didn't even complain. He's a keeper.Sprite. I'm newly off the 'ffeine and Sprite is my only link to the soda world. Not as delicious as an ice cold Coca Cola Classic or Sunkist in a Can, but it does the trick. Best when paired with microwave popcorn or Juano's nachos.
Kara DioGuardi. I really like her on Idol. I think she has the most amazing skin I've ever seen. It seriously glows and she's 40 and that's a pretty rockin' bod for a 40 year old.
Your props to Andy is sooo cute!! What a guy!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, Kelsey! And I'll have you know, I can't crack open a Sunkist without it reminding me of you. You started my addiction the summer we lived in the Warehouse- I had a headache, you offered up a Sunkist, and a love affair began. My dentist thanks you for rotting my teeth.
ReplyDeleteAnd I totally relate to wanting to "lose your shit" over your blog. I changed up my format awhile back and it ate my whole blog list. If I try to add a blog list (or ANYTHING to my sidebar), it shows up centered under my header and I want to punch my stupid blog in the face whenever this happens. Just FYI.
Anyway, keep up the good blogging work.