It's my birthday. I woke up to the Black Eyed Peas new song. So, today:
I'ma be thankful for my amazing friends.
I'ma be jealous that my parents are in Vegas celebrating my birthday without me, but they did send flowers. (thanks)
I'ma be coming to work late (and probably leaving early and taking a long lunch) because that's what you do on your birthday.
I'ma be loving that my employees got me a gift card to the nail place.
I'ma be loving the tremendous trio at work that got me another special gift!
I'ma be having Better than Sex Cake at work and Juano's for lunch.
I'ma be looking forward to an amazing year.
I'ma be praying that God gets me the gift I really want...and the rug I've been lusting after too if I can be so picky.
Juano's and BTSC was delic!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I hope that you get *everything* that you wished for!
Happy Birthday!! 29 is going to be the best!
ReplyDelete