Is there anything worse than driving all the way to Subway, waiting in line for forever and a day, getting your meal, heading back to work, and opening up your delicious sub only to find out they forgot the mayo!?
I mean really sandwich artists, is it that hard to do your job correctly?!
I gave you my order, I said mayo.
You repeated my order back to me, I heard mayo.
My receipt, it says mayo.
My sandwich – it has no mayo!
And who doesn’t have mayo on their sub?! Subway, your bread isn’t good enough to have dry. A girl could die trying to choke down your honey and oats.
And yes, there is some mayo in fridge at work that I can thieve, but it’s Flavorite. Who buys Flavorite brand mayo? I guess beggars can’t be superficial and the Flavorite mayo will have to suffice (don’t get me started on Miracle Whip right?!).
10 bucks says that flavorite=flavorRONG mayo is expired!!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been at work to see your face when you realized the mayo was missing from the sandwich... and to hear you blow up when you realized it was missing because you're quite the comedian when stuff like this goes down.
ReplyDelete