4.25.2013

Thursday thankfuls

The 40% off sale rack at Gap Kids where I snagged Em an adorable new suit.

Nana picking up Em from school while we carted Ethan off to church. Yeah, church. Ethan is finally getting baptized this Sunday and we had to meet with the pastor.

The pastor, who didn't give us the heavy sell or guilt trip on church and was actually really nice and laid back.

The pharmacist who did not fill Emmie's prescription that would've cost $467 and instead called the dermatologist and recommended another medication...for $9.

(I'm not thankful for the postal service who I believe has found the package containing my new watch and is holding it hostage for an unknown period of time.)

Friends and appetizers and happy hour, even if you think you're getting Thursday night's special...but it's only Wednesday.

All of the people that read my blog and have overlooked for my slackass blogging lately.

Mother Nature for finally giving in and sending some sun and warmth our way.



No comments:

Post a Comment