4.16.2013

Just another Midwest blog post about the weather.

But seriously.

I try not to complain about the weather. We choose to live here. We have no control over the weather. But for reals, I've reached my limit. Well, that's a lie...I'll just sit inside and take whatever Mother Nature is dishing out and wallow in the gloomy weather and an ice cold Bud Light...because, there's nothing else I can do.

This weekend I met the masses at Hobby Lobby in preparation and/or out of fear of another snow day with a toddler that had already been stuck in the house way too long.

In the clearance section, I spied a little house you build and color. I gave it shot.

Ten dollars well spent my friends.

Really, it's just cardboard with some fairies and butterflies. And you color it, all the live long day.

Ten bucks!
We didn't get as much snow as my friends in Bismarck (yes, you need a snow blower!). And Betsy, I too long for the green grass and sun filled days of last year. And to be a huge copy cat let's reminisce:

April 2nd...Andy's day out from the hospital. 70 degrees.
Soaking in the sun, watching Em get crazy with a tub of water.


And one final note just to put it in perspective...Ethan is almost SIX months old...his skin has never even felt sunshine. Vitamin D supplements, yes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment