4.18.2013

The things she says.

It's crazy how much Em has grown up lately...besides the whole toast incident. She is talking like a mini adult and it is so fun to hear what she is going to come up with next. She's got stories and ideas and opinions...oh so many opinions. And questions (Why? Why? I believe her max was seventeen times in the three minute drive from daycare to home.)

She loves her brother. So much. I almost can't even believe it. (Knock on wood it continues forever and ever.) When she wakes up, she always tries to sneak into Ethan's room if he's still sleeping. The other morning she found him awake, hanging out in his crib and this is what I overheard:

Ethan's awake! Hi Ethan! Good mornin' little boy. Hi little mister, buddy boy. I lub you. I lub you. Ethan, you wearing socks? Ethan it's a school day. You wear an outfit? Guys! Ethan's awake!

On our way home from school:
 
Ethan, I like your outfit.
[waiting for a reply]
Ethan, say thank you.
[waiting for a reply]
Ethan, you need manners.

Just a regular old Tuesday:

Dad, do naxix with me. Take off your pants.

When I was wearing black and white striped socks and she put on her zebra slippers.

Look mom! Tinsies! (Yes Em, we're twinsies.)

And she likes to sing...until she sees the camera:

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh she is adorable. What a little love!

    ReplyDelete