So sweet. So happy. So bald.
My boy turned five months old this weekend!
He's my calm, easy going little fella...until he gets the least bit tired, then he freaks right out.
He's at the perfect happy go lucky age. No longer a newborn and not yet mobile.
He laughs at anything and everything.
His skin is awful. He has eczema that is under control one minute and flaring the next.
He's a drooling machine.
And he puts up with his sister's shenanigans.
Archie had a little patch of (diagnosed by me) eczema on his face constantly from 6-12 months. I feel I finally got it to go away (completely! And never come back!) with lavender essential oil, rubbed right on the spot one or two times a day, and coconut oil on it about 100 times a day. Totally could be snake oil, maybe his system just adjusted and overcame it, blah blah, but it's worth a shot. Oh, and I'm sure you know this one, but I won't use anything other than a soft washcloth and water to wash his face (where he had the spot). Not a wipe while changing the diaper (a clean wipe, obvi), not even a paper towel. I'm more of a "throw it all at the kid and see what works" type problem solver versus scientific method, but in any case, it's gone.
ReplyDeleteohhh my gawww! what a handsome lil fella! i totally feel like he is Andy's mini-me! that is all. :)
ReplyDelete