Tuck has been pretty cool about the whole baby stealing his thunder thing, but he gets a little needy from time to time. Like he needs to eat her pacifier, he needs to lick her head, he needs to stuff as many of her socks as he can fit in his mouth kind of thing. And sometimes he just needs attention. I told Tucker go sit down and this is where he ended up.
We watched Baby Einstein for the first time today and Tucker was just as enthralled as Emmie. Sometimes I wish I had the camera strapped to me at all times because the image of both of them staring at the tv without blinking for minutes on end would be pretty priceless.
Hey Kels! You guys look pretty adorable relaxing together! Hope your first semi-day back at work went well and there weren't too many tears shed. I was thinking about ya!
ReplyDelete