3.20.2011

30x2

And I finally get a 30th birthday post of my own! Well, not quite yet. I turn the big 3-0oooh next Friday, but celebrated last night. With Alicia's birthday exactly one week before mine, the boys got together and planned us a little party...and it sure was a good time!

The party was at Stokers in the basement of the Hodo...I'd never been and was super impressed with the space. Perfect location for the gathering...though there was no tv...and with the Sioux in a playoff game or something the boys were left to checking their phones constantly, until someone discovered a tv in the exercise room next door and then we lost the men for a short while.

Friends, thanks so much for celebrating with us and Alicia, thanks for sharing your birthday! We had great food, good cupcakes, plenty of drinks and tons of fun.  Here is the proof:


Have we changed at all from high school?!
(If you need an easy and inexpensive photo holder, just use the tin part of a tea light, cut on two sides and fold!)

Shots. The birthday gift that keeps on giving....but then you want to return in the morning.

New favorite photo! I love my friends!!

~Party planner Matt and the birthday girl~

Thanks for a great party hubs!


(Oh and Emmie, she had her first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's!)

No comments:

Post a Comment