4.17.2011

Nothing better.

The sleeping baby on your chest.

If I could bottle it, I would.

I'd take a sip of the concoction when feeling down, when life hands me a card I'm not interested in, or any time I just need to invigorate my soul.

With the growing baby getting more and more active, these sleepy afternoons are getting few and far between.

But I had my dose for an hour this afternoon and then dad got his.

The stress of a hectic weekend melts away with each breath in.

It makes you forget the outside world for a few minutes and remember what is really important and really worth your time and it's exactly what I needed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so true Kelsey...truly is the absolute best thing in the world. And it only lasts such a short amount of time until they don't want to cuddle like that anymore. If you figure out a way to bottle it please let me know!

    ReplyDelete