I guess we moved into this house a few months ago and I said I'd take you on a tour once decorated. Well, it's mostly decorated and I'm bored, so let's do it. Did you know there is not much to blog about when you're on maternity leave? No emphasis on the leave part...because I don't ever leave the house actually. And I'm pretty much okay with it. I did get out last week to shop til I dropped while our
favorite only non-nana babysitter was hanging out with Ethan. This is Emmie's favorite girl from daycare, who sadly decided to be a grown up and leave daycare to student teach...well student teaching is over and she's going back to the infant room...just in time to watch over Ethan all the live long day. So happy.
I digress.
Remember the
photo collage wall from our old house?
I had the perfect spot for the frames at our new house:
BAM! 29 picture frames to be exact. Carefully placed first on the floor to get the set up just right, then hung by a 20 month pregnant gal and her mother. As each frame went up the placement shifted from the initial floor arrangement and by the end I was left with some space and some frames and nothing that matched up...eff. It sat unfinished for days and finally after shifting and swapping, it came together. And then I had to take them down to replace some Emmie photos with Ethan.
No comments:
Post a Comment