1: week until I'm back at work.
19: pairs of dress pants dropped off at the dry cleaners. (Is it pair or pairs of pants? I'm too lazy to go search out the answer.)
6.08: dollars and cents per pant for dry cleaning. I find this to be a ridiculously over priced dollar amount for a single pair of pants.
XX: undisclosed number of new shirts hanging in the closet, patiently waiting to be worn, incentive to go back to work.
3: packages that are supposed to arrive this week. Online shopping has gotten the best of me this past week. Hence the undisclosed number of new shirts, the hubby doesn't need to know everything right? We'll restart the house tour once the new duvet arrives also.
2: projects completed last week during awesome nap times by this new non-fussy baby that took over Ethan's body.
12: muffins thrown out because I had a serious Pinterestfail. I think they had potential, just cooked too long even though I followed the directions. Well, I followed the cooking instructions part...note to self, read the recipe before you think about baking, even if you have all the ingredients. When have you ever had to soak oatmeal in milk for an hour? And who has time for that?
28: days Andy will be on paternity leave with Ethan. Just my two boys, hanging out at home, doing boy things.
7: more days to get a lot accomplished. A lot of projects, a lot of naps, a lot of sit ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment