11.27.2012

Flu. We get it. You Win.

Blogging about being the only person in the house to not have been hit by the flu is like calling up Flu and issuing him a personal challenge to make your life a living hell. I was there Saturday...to hell and back. Sunday, a okay. Monday night and today...right back in the thick of it. Like Flu was all: oh you thought I was gone did you...sucker. 

It's been a rough start to maternity leave, but trying to find the positive I'm thinking it's helped the post baby weight situation. 

In the midst of the flu, I ordered baby announcements and Christmas cards. Now this may not sound like a big deal, but it was for me. This is the very first year I haven't designed my own card. I'm about as picky as you can get when it comes to fonts...so every year I scour through fonts and find the perfect one. Not this year. Not with the flu, a new baby, and a toddler. This year I picked a website, picked a card, dropped in my photo and hit the button. And oh my god, that was easy. I think they'll turn out just fine...considering photos were taken the day Emmie got hit with the flu...poor kid is looking a little under the weather...but such is real life.

And that's about all I've been up to. That and having a three week old! How did this happen? Okay, now back to praying Ethan doesn't get sick.

1 comment:

  1. Oh bugger about the flu. that is my least favorite sickness ever. if there is such a thing.

    hope you are feeling better soon and i bet your xmas cards will be looking wonderful!!

    more pics of baby please :)

    ReplyDelete