11.16.2012

Playdate

I can't believe week one of maternity leave is over...yeah I haven't been at work for two weeks, but the marathon stay at the hospital doesn't count in my head. It's been a really good week and God knows I won't be counting down the weeks like apartment life.

Highlight this week...playdate with Molly and Alicia.

As you know, Alicia and I have been friends forever. For a year in high school we went to her house every day for lunch where her dad made me eat everything in sight because he thought I needed it. And now...over a decade later, we're having lunch on our maternity leaves. How crazy is that?? I've been blessed with great friends and babies and couldn't ask for more.

The babies played, the mommies gossiped. Ok, the babies slept quietly in our arms for hours until we finally got them to wake up...

Please take note of the matching outfits Alicia bought:


Molly - 6 weeks, Ethan - 1 week
 
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy...but here's my number, so call me maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment