Funny how the word lazy actually has the word lay in it...like the inventor of the word couldn't even get off the couch to come up with a really good word. He just added a "z" to the end of what he was doing...like Snoop Dog and izzle.
But seriously. All I want to do is lay on the couch. And until bedtime for the mini tornado, it isn't possible. But once that glorious 7pm chimes on the non existant clock we have, it's couch, tv and not much more. Like blogging for instance. Did you know I put the computer in the bedroom a week ago...and obviously have been too lazy to break it out and actually type on it...because my phone is good enough for Facebook and well, the couch doesn't provide too many entertaining blog stories.
Oh, and when I'm trying to be lazy, guess what's not awesome?
Leaving the house in perfect condition every time we walk out the door. Did I mention we don't have enough on our plates right now and we decided to put the house up for sale? Great idea huh? So, cross your fingers it sells so we can stop this cleaning nonsense.
Needless to say, we're back on the building bandwagon. More details to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment