I forget sometimes that maybe you didn’t come here to just read about Tupperware and cardigans…I mean it’s super interesting and all…but there are a couple others in the house that are entertaining as well.
The husband. He’s been back at work full time for two weeks now. All is going well. He is still regaining strength and heading to PT once a week. His feet and toes are still a bit numb, which is apparently really annoying. And little things add up during the day, like the long trip to the cafeteria or out to the parking lot. And because he’s a doer…he still wants to work on outside projects or little things at night, so it’s frustrating to him when he’s tired. But if those are the only negatives almost two months out, I say we're doing okay!
The kid. I can’t even begin to explain how funny this kid is. She is the light of my day.
She is completely obsessed with socks and shoes and is already picky about which ones to wear. She outgrew a favorite pair and had a complete meltdown when I gave her a different pair. And yes, one afternoon she took a nap with shoes in hand…I really wasn’t interested in the fight.
She LOVES puzzles. And she’s getting so good at them. And it keeps her in one spot for about ten minutes which is even more amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment