My doctor. Who told me today that we have to wait EIGHT more weeks to find out the sex of this baby. At my next appointment I will be 19 weeks, and the new rule is nothing less than 20 weeks for the big ultrasound. So I have to wait an additional four weeks after that. (Baby is happy and healthy by the way.) I get it, there are certain things that can be seen in the later weeks and what’s between the legs isn’t that important in the big picture…but I wannnnna know now!
My nurse. Who told me to ask the doctor to get my ultrasound earlier…because then the doctor said no way and I looked like a big jerk.
The people who made a low ball offer on our house. Really? Are we on Million Dollar Listings here? I don’t think so. We countered big time and they accepted. Ha. Now they need to sell their house so we can build ours! Or, we’ll just take the next best offer that comes along…whichever works for me.
Whoever gave my kid Hand Foot Mouth. Now I realize the person in this situation is probably a child…so perhaps the parent that sent their kid to daycare to infest the whole place. Emmie was sent home last week with a 102.8 degree fever and started to get all rashy the next day. Oh poor kid! She’s feeling fine, but that fair skin of hers just looks horrible with all of those red bumps!
People I don’t want to punch, in no particular order:
Our fantastic babysitter who saw me picking up Em at school and offered to watch her the next day so we didn’t have to take a day off. Really? Could she be more wonderful?
The lady at the kennel that put Tucker ahead of everyone else on the waiting list and got him in this holiday weekend…because he’s a “regular”. Oh weekends that are hair free, dog walk free and dog poo free are so fantastic…again with the house cleaning nonsense, let’s sell this B*.
The inventors of International Delight Iced Coffee in the half gallon milk container all ready to go. Yes, I’m partaking in the caffeine with this pregnancy…sorry poor number 2. But, this way I can just have a little sip in the morning instead of staring at the tall glass of delicious McDonalds iced coffee that is just begging not to be wasted.
The creepy guy on the Bachelorette that stood in the corner and watched while Emily read a seven page letter aloud from another dude. Awkwardness makes me laugh. And add to people I want to punch, Emily, for that obnoxious little giggle/laugh she adds to the end of almost every sentence. As Andy says, it doesn’t matter what she looks like, that could be a deal breaker.
AND how Emily always says "I'm SO happy you're here!" to every single guy. Yeah right. You know just as much as I do that at least 5 of those guys creep her out and she can't wait to eliminate them...
ReplyDelete