3.23.2012

TGIF

One week ago we thought Andy was going in to get a cortisone shot...now he's got his first day of acute therapy under his belt...and he's growing a pretty killer beard along the way. Now we just need to see if the gal that cuts his hair makes house calls.

I took the afternoon off to attend Andy's PT and OT sessions. His therapists were all really nice and of course Andy gave it his all throughout the day, would you expect any less? I'm sure the therapists are also extra impressed with Andy because he is about one third the age of everyone other person I saw there. Note to self: buy Andy head to toe bright blue sweatsuit so he fits in.

Getting his OT on.

Andy has another full day of therapy tomorrow, so I'll be hanging out with the Miss until we get to visit dad in the afternoon.

Thank you again for your calls to check in, texts of support, cards, prayers to the Big Guy, gift baskets and hospital visits. We appreciate you all so much and are so thankful for such a great support system!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment