And on a handful of occasions, we tried to get the photo of the "A" with Emmie and Olivia. And each freaking time, I either forgot to bring my camera or the battery was dead. So we took the pics with mom's older camera...you know, the kind that is totally fine if you're taking a picture of anything besides a one year old on the move.
So here, I give you the outtakes. Let's just say Olivia was a much better listener than Emmie. We told Olivia to sit there and not move, so she did. Emmie on the other hand...well, see for yourself.
E: Touchdown.
O: God Emmie. Not the time.
E: Here Olivia, you hold it.
O: Seriously Emmie, I'm going to fall asleep waiting for you.
O: Well here I am, now she's sleeping.
(Olivia standing like an angel, holding the A with precision...Emmie, a total gong show.)
E: Well, seeyalater.
O: Will someone just get her under control please.
(I die when I look at this one...like could she be a bigger class clown right now?)
(Then we tried to stick her in the corner...didn't work either.)
(Then we tried sitting on the couch.)
O: Omigod. Emmie, you're ridiculous, but you're kinda funny because you make me look like an angel.
(And then...the minute that Vic takes the A away to fix the frame, Emmie sits there...not moving a muscle.)
(And then we tried confining to a ottoman.)
E: Oh bright shiny zipper?
O: Yep, you're standing on my foot.
And there you have it. Just another reason to get that fancy quick flashing camera. Oh, if you were wondering, I ended up swapping some heads to get a usable one.
No comments:
Post a Comment