We'll just see about that.
Ok, so on to a number of random party details:
1.
I was telling Alicia that I was nervous about putting up my Christmas stuff because it was going to look really weird with the party stuff. And then Smarty McGee suggested I do a birthday tree. Um, YES! Amazing idea huh?! So off to Hobby Lobby I ran to buy orange and aqua ornaments.
And some orange glitter paper for "1s"
2.
Leftover circle strands on the entryway mirror. Not that spectacular, but I really like the photo.
3.
The caesar recipe. (Seriously, these caesars were amazeballs.)
Use the 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt to dip the rim of your glass. Combine the rest and enjoy. Makes 4 servings...I beg to differ.
Caesar station.
3.5
And let's talk about glassware. I was in a panic because I only had 8 champagne glasses. And everywhere sold them in packs of 4 for about $20. Um seriously, $5 a glass? No thank you.
And then...Bed, Bath and Beyond came to my rescue. A "party pack" of TWELVE champagne glasses for a mere $9.99 and of course I had a 20% off coupon. They have this same party pack in regular glasses and wine glasses fyi. I'm not saying they're high quality glass, but to quote a friend: as long as it's glass and I don't have to assemble it, it's good enough.
4.
And the birthday girl enjoying her cake! (I used the Pinterest recipe that calls for one box of cake mix and one can of pumpkin...and nothing else, just those two ingredients. I wouldn't say it was the tastiest thing ever...but I don't think Emmie knew the difference.)
No comments:
Post a Comment