12.05.2011

One Year!

One year ago I knew my life was about to change. But I had no idea just how my life would change. The love, the laughter, the joy...the sleepless nights and early mornings, the never ending curiosity and squeals of delight over the simplest of things.

A funny thing happens when I start to write about Emmie. I have no words. I can write a blog post about the most random of things, turn something totally simple into paragraphs yet, when I try to find the right words to describe my baby girl, I have nothing. It seems that no words can actually describe what I feel in my heart.

So I take to the internet to help me out of course:

To My Sweet Daughter:

Your wee little life has changed me. The day you were born was like a new beginning for me too; a change that will forever lay soft upon my heart. Everything in my life is sweeter because of you. You are precious in every way; the sunshine in my day, the joy in my soul and the love of my life.

Happy 1st Birthday Emmie!

Birthday girl!
(Party details and video to come, blogger hates me.)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Emmie A Fellows!! We love you! Can't wait to see you and Liv grow up together!

    ReplyDelete